A healthy and safe environment is always the top priority for our members and staff. In light of the recent situation regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, the Club may suspend the recreation facilities and activities and reduce the operating hours.
Adjusted Club Facilities and Restaurant Operating Hours with effect from 7 June 2021:
1. The following facilities have been temporarily suspended until further notice:
Accommodation, Sauna, Children’s World and Swimming Pool.
2. Operating Hours of Man Han Palace: 12:00nn-3:00pm and 6:00pm-10:00pm
“Type C Mode of Operation” – Part of the restaurant as “Designated Zone C”, maximum six persons can be seated at a table, each customer must scan the QR code “LeaveHomeSafe” in this zone.
3. Operating Hours of CAFÉ 10: Mon to Sun 8:00am-5:00pm
“Type B Mode of Operation” – Maximum four persons can be seated at a table, each customer must scan the QR code “LeaveHomeSafe” or register the personal information.
4. Opening Hours of Mah-jong Rooms: 12:00nn-10:00pm
Maximum four persons at a room, each customer must scan the QR code “LeaveHomeSafe”.
5. Opening Hours of indoor facilities at Sports Centre and Tennis Courts: 7:00am-10:00pm
The Club takes the above measures until further notice.