A healthy and safe environment is always the top priority for our members and staff. In light of the recent situation regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, the Club may suspend the recreation facilities and activities and reduce the operating hours.
Adjusted Club Facilities and Restaurant Operating Hours with effect from 7 June 2021:
1. The following facilities have been temporarily suspended until further notice:
Accommodation, Sauna, Children’s World and Swimming Pool.
2. Operating Hours of Man Han Palace: 12:00nn-3:00pm and 6:00pm-10:00pm
3. Operating Hours of CAFÉ 10: 8:00am-5:00pm
4. Opening Hours of indoor facilities at Sports Centre and Tennis Courts: 7:00am-10:00pm
5. Opening Hours of Mah-jong Rooms: 12:00nn-10:00pm
According to the Government announced the new measures on 27 April 2021, all catering business must operate according to one or more of the operating mode(s). From 7 June 2021, the Club will operate as follow:
1. Man Han Palace “Type C Mode of Operation” – Part of the restaurant as “Designated Zone C”, maximum six persons can be seated at a table, each customer must scan the QR code “LeaveHomeSafe” in this zone.
2. CAFÉ 10 “Type B Mode of Operation” – Maximum four persons can be seated at a table, each customer must scan the QR code “LeaveHomeSafe” or register the personal information.
3. Mah-jong Rooms – Maximum four persons at a room, each customer must scan the QR code “LeaveHomeSafe”.
The Club takes the above measures until further notice.
In addition, customers and staff in restaurants are required to wear masks, except during meals. Customers must take a temperature before entering the restaurant. The restaurant should provide disinfectant hand sanitizers for those who enter the restaurant.
In light of the recent situation regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, everyone is required to wear protective face masks at all the times, check the temperature and use the hand sanitizer upon arrival, thank you for your cooperation!
You are welcome to scan the Club QR code by using the "LeaveHomeSafe" mobile app upon arrival to record the date and time of your visit and help to reduce the risk of virus spreading in the community.